Friday, September 01, 2006

Fitting Words

In The Emerald City of Oz L. Frank Baum wrote, "The reason most people are bad is because they do not try to be good." Ponder that for a while, Keltie!

Yes, in a moment of acrasia*, I agreed to have this wee webloggy thing (which shall, from here on in, be called an Fount of Wisdom Located Online, FOWLO for short) and will strive to keep it going for all two of you who will read it from time to time. Bear with me (or, if you prefer, come down here and bare with me).

In other news, nothing noteable has happened since last night. Well, nothing noteable to anyone other than me. I came into work and had a lovely confab with the MOST DEAR and WONDERFUL secretary on Planet Earth. I also did some work (putter, putter, putter) to prepare for Tuesday. Ug. Thankfully, I've convinced myself that I've worked enough for now, so I'm off. Chip!

---------


* acrasia (a-KRAY-zhuh): the state of mind in which one acts against one's own better judgement, as in, "Struck with an episode of acrasia, Keltie chose to begin an exceedingly challenging mask involving seagulls."

2 comments:

Keltie said...

This is all very well and good, but at no point did I say that you should create a weblog wherein you tease me until I die.

Jerome said...

I'm sure I couldn't keep it up that long.