Monday, February 05, 2007

Yikes!

I know, I know. I'm a bad, bad weblogger.

I believe I've said that before.

Things have been hopping madly. Rocky Horror rehearsals are going well and, with the show opening in just over a week, they should be! I expect it'll be good fun, so long as my voice holds out alright. (I've come down with a touch of a cold, but so far it's not taking me down for the count.) Well, if my voice doesn't kill me, the heels probably will.

I'm also in full-swing rehearsals for Me and My Girl, so that'll keep me jumping betwixt and between. It's rather amusing, really, to be rehearsing the two parts simultaneously, especially since one requires the worst posture I've ever had on stage and the other will require the opposite. Hahaha! (And if you know me, my posture's pretty sloppy to start with!)

In any case, my bed doth call me.

No comments: