Monday, November 19, 2007

On a Variety of Subjects

Well, it's been a bit busy as of late, between opening weekend and paperwork, but things are on the upswing once again. Don't get me wrong, I'm still going to be crazy busy, but it'll be more of the good stuff and less ... well ... paperwork.

I have found myself today with a bit of a rough throat. Isn't it funny how sometimes it seems one's body can sometimes seem to say, "Oh, NOW I have time to give in whatever's been waiting on the doorstep"?

In other news, I've found this season of HEROES a bit befuddling. Don't get me wrong, I'm still liking the show, but I've been mildly frustrated by the Maya and whatever-her-brother's-name-is storyline in which they just seem to wander around being hyper-emotional. Tonight's episode was very, very good, though (perhaps partly because they were not involved in any way?) with a few little twists thrown in for good measure. I AM interested in how they will integrate with the other storylines in the end. That's what's great with the show, it keeps one guessing.

That's about all I have to share, other than to say, "How much am I looking forward to seeing Sweeney Todd both on stage AND in the movie theatre?"

1 comment:

Sonya said...

Sondheim, Burton and Johnny - can life get any better?!?!

Do you have a date to see the movie yet? If not; pick me! Pick me!!!

I have tickets to the musical on Dec. 2nd but am in Vancouver that day for work. I need to switch my tickets still - yikes! Thanks for the reminder - I better get on that!

P.S. Sooooo know what you mean about your body getting sick the moment you stop... I think I've been sick on almost every vacation I've ever taken!