Sunday, July 20, 2008

Random Road Trip: Day 3

Well, it was homeward bound today. (Interpret that as "It was not an interesting day on which to report".)

Upon packing up from my divey motel and heading out, I, in the light of day and without the obscuring factor of torrenial downpours, realized more about the surroundings. What a surprise that my divey motel was located almost across the street from a "Gentleman's Club" and a shop which selled leather fetish-wear. Hahahaha!

Having plotted my route before leaving, I hopped on the highway and went merrily on my way.

I have to say that Pennsylvania and upstate New York remind me a bit of northern Ontario, minus the lakes. So the days spent driving all over the place were quite pleasant, really.

I stopped off the highway for a fast-food lunch and then went back to driving. It started torrentially downpouring once again, slowing things up for a stretch, but then eased off into light drizzle.

Soon I was in Buffalo, hopping over the old Peace Bridge, I was shortly back home safe and sound.

The Random Road Trip was officially over!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm starting to think that it's not a coincidence that you choose hotels near "adult" entertainment type venues - yikes!

Jerome said...

Only one was ... oh. You're right. They both were! Hahahaha!

Anonymous said...

Uh huh, the innocence in your "voice" isn't very convincing...

Ha!