Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Stop-Gap Measures

I know, I know. It's been ages since I posted. I'm not gettin' paid here.

Basically, I've just been a bit exhausted and didn't particularly want to fill page after page (okay, one long page, really) with entry after entry which basically said the same thing.

With Chicago opening in two days, we're in that awful crunch where every hour brings another, "Wait a minute..." moment. You know, "Wait a minute; what am I supposed to be wearing here?" and "Wait a minute; what happened to the space on stage?" and "Wait a minute; who thought this would fit me?" and "Wait a minute; where are my props?" and "Wait a minute, I'm trying to get onstage, but I feel like a salmon swimming upstream against a current of people making their exits."

Oh well. It'll all be ready for Thursday, because it must.

In any case, I'm dying of thirst so I'm off for a drink and then it's time to pack it in. After all, these early morning - to - late night days aren't going anywhere soon ...

But on Saturday, I'm sleepin' in.

1 comment:

Keltie said...

Ooohh ... this gives me an ominous feeling that the pants sizing thing became an issue! Do let me know. The suspense is killing me! I feel all jehhfumb inside.