Sunday, January 14, 2007

My Crazy Life: An Update

So it's been a busy weekend. Not only did our rehearsals for The Rocky Horror Show start, but I also auditioned for another show, Me and My Girl. I won't go into the boring details, but I'm happy to report that I've been cast as Gerald, a snooty English fellow who should be great fun to play. I've seen the show once before (starring a good friend of mine who will again be reprising the lead role role this time around) and I must say it's a fun and funny show. Light and fluffy, but quickly-paced and witty. A good old English class farce. I'm looking forward to it immensely. Gerald will also be quite a contrast from Riff-Raff. Of course, that means that for the next month, I'll be juggling rehearsals (and performances) between two shows, plus working a full-time and a part-time job. I really am a sucker for punishment, am I not?

In other news ... I've been too busy to have any other news. The other day I bought some new socks. Oh yes, my life is rolicking, indeed!

No comments: