Tuesday, April 03, 2007

New Leaves and all of that

I'm going to make some attempt to be a bit more ... um ... present in this ridiculous excuse for a weblog this month. Wish me well.

Go ahead.

Wish me well. Right now. Wish it! WISH IT!

*ahem*

In any case, things are massively hectic at work, but hey. Counting blessings and all, it's not so bad in the end.

On the briefly exciting front, I'm off to see Edward Scissorhands, the ballet, on stage this weekend. It looks incredible and I'm looking forward to it like crazycakes. I'll be sure to give my thoughts, brief as they're likely to be, next week sometime.

In the meantime, though, let's enjoy a brief passage from Hans Christian Andersen's The Conceited Apple Branch, shall we?

"It was the month of May."

I hope you've enjoyed this literary diversion.

No comments: