Saturday, January 26, 2008

Space Invader

So, I finish work tonight and head across the street to the parking lot in which my car was hanging out, waiting for me. I head through the lot, approaching the aforementioned vehicle and WHAMMO! What do I see? Someone, whom I can only assume is a card-carrying moron, has parked beside me on my driver's side. Right beside me. RIGHT BESIDE. About THREE INCHES beside me. Literally.

So, yes. I had to get in my passenger's side door, clamber over to the driver's seat in my MANUAL TRANSMISSION vehicle ... meaning I had to circumvent the seats, the stickshift, and the emergency break along the way to start my car. Of course, it had been snowing this evening, so I had to clean off the car. I ended up backing out into the aisle VERY VERY CAREFULLY (since there were mere inches betwixt the cars, you will recall) so I could get out my door and brush it off. (Of course, a van came by shortly and wasn't too happy with me for cleaning my car in the aisle of the lot, but deal with it VanBoy!)

And so, to the owner of a grey sedan who parked beside me, I say, "You're an idiot."

3 comments:

Sean Newbury said...

ya shoulda kicked in a headlight, or let the air out of a tire

Jerome said...

It's not really in me to do either of those things ... though I was tempted to write "IDIOT" in the snow on the windshield. That'd show them ... if it didn't snow all night.

Sean Newbury said...

AND assuming they can read...