Wednesday, January 02, 2008

The Wall, and the Breaking Through Thereof (hopefully)

So I'm in a bit of a crunch trying to work on writing at the moment and I've been at a wall for some time. Today I sat down, kicked myself in the butt, and have forced myself to push through and continue, leaving a section in terrible disarray for the moment. It's driving me nuts, but I can't afford to waste time. It'll all work out in the end, right? RIGHT?

In other news, I really have no other news. Today was reasonably laid back until I got myself plunked down in front of the computer to write.

Exciting.

On the upside, the discovery of a very enjoyable new word is worth sharing! Tappen! Ah, yes, reportedly the tappen is an intestinal plug in hibernating bears which essentially closes up the backside. Interestingly enough, there seems to be some debate over what, exactly, makes up ye olde tappen. Woohoo! Funny words with curious meanings!

1 comment:

Sonya said...

I never want to know how you came to learn about such a word...