Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Happy New Year!

Okay, it's officially 2008!

Well, now that's out of the way...

I had to work on New Year's Eve this year, so I'm just recently in from it and, having scarfed a little bite to eat, I'm now kicking things off webloggingly before I pack it in for the night.

Keltie, of course, has already started off her new project over at 365 Masks. Being a lover of masks (and knowing this, one would think that a certain talented mask-maker would have given her dear old friend a gift of one at some point, but I suppose one would be wrong), I am rather enthusiastic about keeping tabs on her work this year.

In response to Keltie's inspirational project (indeed, her inspirational nature), I've mounted my own little project: A Year in Haiku. That's right, annoying little three-line poems for (hopefully) each day of the year.

Have a wonderful 2008!

No comments: