Sunday, October 08, 2006

My Dullgloomy Life

I've really slowed down on posting because, quite frankly, my life has not warranted much reporting. Here, in a nutshell, are recent, though uninteresting, developments.

Exhibit A

I recently picked up some mouthwash. Little did I know when I bought it that it cleaned and freshened your mouth by caustically burning away the inside of the mouth! It's like swishing battery acid (or at least I'm hypothesizing that it's like that). Yowza!

Exhibit B
I was out Wizarding yesterday morning. Every year, as I sit there at 9:00 in the morning having things glued to my face, I ask myself why I'm doing it. And yet there I am every year. On the upside, not all of the kids were terrified of us. It's amusing how popular these characters are despite the therapy which we make necessary.

Exhibit C
I think I may officially be a candidate for Ebayers Anonymous. I'm not spending metric tonnes and metric tonnes of money, but I'm certainly making random purchases. Oh well. I could be a crack addict, but I'm not, so this pales in comparison.

Exhibit D
It's the long weekend and even though I have work to complete, I've chosen to indulge my procrastinatious side and leave it until tomorrow. And I feel guilt-free about it. I'm also going to sleep in tomorrow. Aaahhh!

No comments: