Saturday, October 14, 2006

Visitations

If you have already read Keltie's Weblog (or if you wrote it) then you already know that the two of us got together yesterday for a smashing visit and dinner. She is not kidding about Useless Waiter.

Still, the food was pleasant and the company delicious, so I was very pleased with the evening. Not only did I chat with my dear friend and see her new home, but I also met (at long last) the cats. Both were charming and inviting hosts who welcomed me into their home and spent a little time getting to know me. My only complaint would be the stress of parallel parking in a small space on a dark street.

Tomorrow morning I have a production meeting (yeeha) and the first rehearsal with the director, so that should be a joy and a treat. It'll be a busy week of reahearsals as we start to take the choreography we've been working on and start building it into the scenes as they're developed. By next weekend, I should be aching again.

On an unrelated but dreadfully unpleasant note, Book the Thirteenth of A Series of Unfortunate Event has finally been released and I picked it up today. Though I am horrifically anxious to learn the final, and surely miserable, outcome of the Beaudelaire's misadventures, I am also somewhat disheartened by the knowledge that The End marks the end of this Series of Events of the Unfortunate variety.

3 comments:

Keltie said...

Visit again soon, please. I (or we) will definitely try to visit you as soon as possible, too.

The cats thought you were charming and delightful. And that waiter probably would have been prompt and all that jazz if I hadn't been along.

Jerome said...

I still say we should have made a run for it and seen if he'd even notice.

Seeing you made my gybthorb all giddy.

Keltie said...

Well, my gibfl is kind of sore today, but I don't think that had anything to do with you. I think it's because Shannon made me walk so fast tonight.

I can hardly wait to see your new house and your cat! I know you don't have a cat, but I like to pretend that you do. We could call it 'nvuucpo'.