Thursday, October 19, 2006

Yeesh!

I used to bug Keltie about the lengthy gaps in her weblog. No longer, my friend, no longer. Between work and rehearsals, I'm running around quite a bit and I am just lacking the energy and drive to write in this every day. (Plus, once you get work and rehearsals in there, there's not much time for anything else noteworthy on which to report.)

I will say this: REHEARSALS ARE KILLING ME! Okay, that's not quite true. It's not the rehearsals, exactly, that are killing me; it's the pre-rehearsal warm-up that's killing me.

The director has decided to beat our spirits down by having us do 240 crunches at the start of every night.

Read that again, and pity me.

240 crunches.

Plus this "table" thing where you have to hold your back flat while balancing on your elbows and toes.

That's right. Killing me.

I will say this: I'm getting better at making it through the frequently-aforementioned crunches (240 of them a night) with less vocal agony. Still, it's a bit deadly. Thankfully, tonight he only made us do 210 of them. Nice guy.

And on that note, I'm off to bed since the alarm rings early. Well, technically the alarm speaks to me like a morning show early.

3 comments:

Johnny said...

240 crunches a night!! You gonna be dead-sexy Jerome. ;0)

"nyiay" for being busy with things you enjoy doing though.

"nyiay" being my favourite word verification yet. It reminds me of Snagglepuss evennnn!

Jerome said...

Oh how I wish that doing the crunches would somehow magically make me dead-sexy. It's likely just going to make me an invalid.

Anonymous said...

Making me laugh, my sexy (don't tell Jeff)friend. I feel your pain. Can we talk about the fact that I can't lift my arms above my shoulders today?